When and where?
Date: Saturday 13th of November 2021
Location: Athletics track of PAC, Langepad 16, Rotterdam
The distances are 5, 10 and 15 kilometers. The starting times have been altered slightly because of the availability of the track.
The 5k is a loop around the Kralingse Plas starting around 13.05
The 10k is a winding route through the Kralingse Bos that will be certified by the Athletics Union. It will start around 15.00.
The 15k is a combination of the aforementioned routes and it will start around 12.50
Registration and costs
You can register for the race until 11th of November 2021!
Because of COVID-19 we will not be organizing registration on the day itself, so make sure you register on time!
Registration 5 km: € 9
Registration 10 or 15 km: €10,50
What is included?
- What is included?
- Starting number / bib with chip
- Electronic time registration (MyLaps)
- Aid stations with water
- A snack and water at the finish
- Showers, dressing rooms and toilets
- Participation medals
- A special prize for the top 3 women and men at every distance, provided by Erasmus Sport. The male and female winners in each category will additionally receive the winners prize by De Hardloopwinkel. The ceremony will take place after the race.
- For NSK participants: medals provided by the NSK.
Transportation / Accessibility
Address: Langepad 16, 3026 CJ Rotterdam
By car: parking is available but limited on the terrain itself or around the Kralingse Plas
By bike: bicycle parking is available on the terrain itself
By public transport: tram, metro and bus stops are max 10 minutes walking.
For any questions or more information please contact the organization by mailing to email@example.com.
The routes are displayed below. Please note that they may be changed a slight bit at the event itself. The 15k route is combination of the 5k route followed by the 10k route.